Andrew Fiscus DDS PC
730 Ericksen Ave NE Ste 200
Bainbridge Island, WA, 98110
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection-control processes are created so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection-control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection-control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We’ve made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask for some screening questions.
- When you arrive for your visit, please call or text us from your car. We will then let you know when we are ready for you to come into the office.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment. We can offer one for you if you do not have your own.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We appreciate your understanding.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Please contact our office before your appointment to make sure we have the most current dental insurance information for you in our system. If your insurance information has changed since your last visit, please email a picture of your insurance card (front and back) to staff @fiscusdentistry.com.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 206-842-8686.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Andrew Fiscus and Staff